Send resume to:
Mt Pulaski, IL – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cuba City, WI – email@example.com
Breckenridge, MN – firstname.lastname@example.org
Howe, IN – email@example.com
Leland, IA – firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: Under the supervision of the Site Lead, the Production Associate is involved in all aspects of the production location’s efforts in producing, processing, and shipping of seed products for Gro Alliance clients. The Production Associate will at times work independently. At other times he/she will work as part of a work group. The Production Associate’s work involves both field and plant activities.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Conduct field inspections making timely observations and notes
- Operate in all facets of seed receiving, processing, bagging, and shipping
- Maintain a safe workspace, clean and free of hazards
- Work toward continuous quality improvement
- Stay current with changing technology, including software programs
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Supervisory Responsibilities: none
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual in this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
- High School diploma or equivalent. 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and follow work order instructions
- Ability to operate a variety of plant equipment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well both independently and in groups
- Willingness to work extended hours as the job requires
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Possess (or can obtain) valid driver’s license
- Possess (or can obtain) valid state pesticide applicator’s license